Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (9)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks Teaser is from...Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine to be released May 9th! (only two days away!)

Get ready for the teasers...(insert drum roll sound here)...

Yeah I know. Falling in love with a girl over the internet. Welcome to my effed-up life. (My poor therapist.)
Hey, what can I say? she writes. My avatar brings all the boys to the yard.   
- Page 7 of 154 ebook (arc) 
I press my foot on the accelerator and speed down to the supermarket, because that's where all the true present-giving bad asses go.  One red light, one downed stop sign, and two near-dead old ladies later (I'm still not entirely sure how I passed the driver's test...) I skid into the grocery store parking lot.
- Page 126 of 154 ebook (arc) [Isn't that sooooo true! Food is the way to my birthday heart!]

[Just because I love you bloggers I am going to throw in one more ;)]
Not about the kiss, not about any of this. Instead, we spend our time discussing Switzerland polotics, mostly about the political situation with Switzerland chocolate and how we might go about buying some more.
- Page 136 of 154 ebook (arc) 

Reading to Stay AliveThis book was great and I am glad I can share a few teasers with you guys!  If you like it too, add it to goodreads, click the pic ---------->


Leave me a link to your TT. I love to see what you are teasing me with this week!

Happy Reading,

Kelley Lee

2 comments: