Sunday, June 10, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
For more information, 
click here.
This week in my mailbox is...

From author for review...

Talented by Sophie Davis
Received from Publisher for review...
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter
Bought...
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
(Finished earlier this week...review can be found here)
Caged (Talented Saga #2) by Sophie Davis
(The first was so good I had to buy the second!)

Well, that is all for this week. Please leave a link to your own IMM, I love to check them out! Also, be sure to vote on the poll in the side bar, the winning book will be in my giveaway at the end of the month!




16 comments:

  1. Niiice! Just finished The Goddess Legacy last week and it was pretty good! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will, thank you so much for always stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great Mailbox! I've got Pushing The Limits & Goddess Legacy, too :)

    Thanks for stopping by and following me, it is much appreciated! :)
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited to get started on reading them! Should be really good.

      Delete
  3. Great books. Pushing the Limit looks especially good :)

    Thanks for commenting on My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to it! I am sure it will be fantastic!

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to read Pushing the Limits. I've heard great things about it. I love Aimee Carter's series.

    Joy @ Book Lagniappe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to writing them, lol.

      Delete
  6. Great IMM! I have read Talented also, and I really enjoyed it! I will have to get Caged now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was good. I did enjoy it so much! I actually already wrote the review!

      Delete
  7. some great books there! my IMM http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/06/mailbox-monday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes they are really great!

      Delete