Sunday, June 24, 2012

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.For more information, click here.
This week in my mailbox is...
Purchased...

I loved the ARC so much I had to buy the book!

I had technical difficulties with the e-ARC so I had to preorder this gem right away. It finally came in!

Well, it was only a few books this week, but so totally worth it. These books are the best, and I have been dying to read Something Like Normal! 

Weekly Update:
Reviews to expect:
Choke by Diana Lopez
Pushing the Limits bu Katie McGarry

And finally...what I am reading now...
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
She just might be impressing me again, like in Such a Rush...guess you will have to wait for the review to find out for sure . I know, I love suspense!





Well that is it for this week! Leave me a comment with your own link. I love to check them out!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm dying to read My Life Next Door! :D Great haul and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Pushing the Limits! It's on my TBR list. You got some good books this week. Check out my Mailbox. New to your blog, by the way.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read either of these, but I have heard great things about My Life Next Door! Enjoy your books! Here's my IMM- http://youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    McKenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox this week! I got Pushing the Limits this week, so it'll be featured in my mailbox post this coming Sunday. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower by the way!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete