Sunday, June 17, 2012

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.For more information, click here.

This week In My Mailbox is...
Borrowed from a friend...
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
(I know what you are thinking...your sensing a trend in the books that I borrowed. Well, my friend found out the only Jennifer Echols book I have ever read was Such a Rush and she thought she needed to rectify that. So, hence all the Echols books. I can't wait to read them!)
Bought (I went on a cheap ebook buying frenzy, just to warn you)...
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
(Oh, how I have wanted to get my hands on this one for the longest time. Guess what! It is only $2.99 on nook and Kindle right now!)
Breathe by Abbi Glines
(I bought this one because I really wanted the second one in this series and I hate to think I am missing out on something!)
Because of Low by Abbi Glines
(This book sounds so good, I just needed to have it! Only $2.99 on nook!)
Cinderella in Cleats by Carly Syns
(I am a sucker for sporty girl stories! I hope this one is just as good as Catching Jordan. Only $2.99 on nook!)
Where You Are by Tammara Webber
(This is the second book in the Between the Lines series, should be excellent! $2.99 on nook book!)
Good For You by Tammara Webber
(This is the third book in the Between the Lines series, I cannot wait to get these read! $2.99 on nook book!)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
(I have heard great things about this series and right now it is $1.59 on nook and Kindle!)
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
(This book is one of those novels you see in the store on every trip to [insert book store here] and never thought twice about...then you see it for only $2.99 on your nook and you start to rethink some things!)

Received from publisher for review...
Blink Once by Cylin Busby
(This book sounds beautiful and I knew I had to read it right away, so I am very happy I got an egalley!)

Leave a link for your own IMM. I love to check them out!











7 comments:

  1. Wow what a lot of books! Anna Dressed in Blood is a fantatsic read. I hope you enjoy all of them.

    If you get a spare sec here is my IMM - http://peeringoverthepages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    Happy reading,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I have heard such wonderful things about Anna so I am really looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any Jennifer Echols books, but I've only heard great things about them. Have to get to that soon. Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! I still need to read Anna Dressed in Blood myself! Have had it since Christmas!

    Happy Reading and enjoy all your new books!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know, I think the only Jennifer Echols book I have read is Going Too Far. The others ones up there sound good too. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and Hourglass! Those were a great find! Enjoy! :)
    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read a single Jennifer Echols book yet, though I heard from others that Love Story is amazing! Can't wait to see what you think and maybe then, I'll finally take the plunge and start reading them for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got Blink Once and can't wait to read it!
    Hope you have a great week.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete