Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today is my Birthday!

Happy Happy BirthdayHappy Happy Birthday


Yes, I know, so very, very exciting! I am blowing out the birthday candles as I type. As per my own birthday tradition, I purchase myself a present. And this year I purchased myself, four little beauties. They look even more beautiful in person than a computer screen could ever give them justice. I know you are just dying to know what it could possibly be, so....Drum Roll....



Like you couldn't already see those beautiful books posted on the sides of this post. If you are anything like me, your eyes were drawn directly to them to the very start! It is a wonder you are even reading this at all!

Well, as I said, Happy Birthday to me. And these lovely books are on the top of my to-read shelf! You better believe that there will be reviews of these gems to come very soon!

Happy reading, Everyone! I hope you all enjoy my birthday as much as I will.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! You picked up some great books to celebrate! I'm reading Angel Burn right now. I'm not very far in, but I love what I've read so far. Thank you so much for the lovely comment and the blog follow. I'm so excited for you and your awesome new blog. Welcome to the blogosphere! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Thanks! You are very welcome, thanks for the follow back! I hope you enjoy my blog! And thanks for the welcome to the reviewing blogosphere.

      Delete