Monday, May 14, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
For more information, 
click here.
Hello everyone. Today I am coming to you on a Monday, because as Sunday was Mother's Day. I was deeply devoted to my mother yesterday, so now I am going to come to you today with the books In My Mailbox!

 
Pandemonium! The much anticipated sequel to Delirium. I am so excited to jump into this novel. It is going towards the top of my list.



The Gray Wolf Throne. I am coming extremely late to this novel. It has been so long that this book has been out, it is finally time fore me to get going on this one. I am sure it will be as fantastic as The Demon King and The Exiled Queen. 

My Life Next Door comes to me as an ARC. This book is on my cannot wait list. It comes out in only a months time. I am so excited to read this, whenever I look at this cover I get shivers. This novel is sure to be excellent!




That's it for what's In My Mailbox this week! Tune in next Sunday, for next weeks grabs.

Happy Reading Everyone.

10 comments:

  1. I recently finished the Gray Wolf Throne, and it was fantastic! It was definitely just as good as the previous books. :) Enjoy!

    Btw, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good. I am glad to hear that someone thought it was just as good. I don't actually know a lot of people that have read this series. Happy to hear I am not alone!

      Delete
  2. great books. I have read Pandemonium and it's good. I also want to read My Life Next Door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think Pandemonium was better than Delirium, or was it about the same to you?

      I have been anxiously awaiting My Life Next Door. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to review it before it is released.

      Delete
  3. Great haul, I been wanting to read My Life Next Door. Looking forward to your review!

    http://kaylas-books.blogspot.com/2012/05/imm-6.html

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You got a good haul of books yourself!

      Delete
  4. Oooh! I really like Pandemonium! Bummer on the cliffhanger though but exciting all the same!

    Thanks for stopping by my haul. I already started reading Eona and I'm loving it!

    Happy reading!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I think I might just have to wait till the third one comes out if the cliff hanger is too big. I don't want to wait any longer!

      Eona is fantastic. I truly was, and still am, in love with it.

      Delete
  5. Ooh, Pandemonium and My Life Next Door! I liked Pandemonium, maybe not as much as I LOVED Delirium, but it was still good. I'm dying to read My Life Next Door, it looks awesome!

    I hope you enjoy all your books, and thanks for stopping by Geek Chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really look forward to Pandemonium. I hear that it ends on a pretty big cliff hanger though, so I am almost hesitant to read it.

      Delete