Sunday, May 27, 2012

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
For more information, 
click here.
This week in my Mailbox I purchased...

Grave Mercy, I have heard such wonderful things about this book. I cannot wait to sink my claws into it. Did I say claws...I meant hands, yeah hands...Anyways, I love the sentence on the front cover, that alone could have made me buy the book, it says "Why be the sheep when you can be the wolf?" I mean, of course I want to be the wolf!

Next in my purchases is these books I got at a make your own price book sale.



This book involves American Indian culture, and I am obsessed with that so, I had to gobble this one up!



Enter a time where seances were all the rage and you will find yourself smack dab in the middle of Inamorata! 





And from Netgalley...

Shift! "Loser" boy meets amazing girl and he finds out he might not be such a loser after all! 

Not only that but he learns he has the power to shift. Hence the title. Needless to say, should be a great read!



That's it for me this week! Post a link to your IMM, I love to check out people's great grabs of the week!

Happy Reading!
P.S. My Life Next Door is going amazingly well. I LOVE IT!

22 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them both!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and Yes I hope I will enjoy them too!

      Delete
  2. oo I wanna read Grave minder ... you asked me where i got my copy of Flirting in Italian... i sent a message to the author on facebook and she got in touch with her publisher .. thanks for the follow :) http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/05/this-weeks-bookings-imm_27.html#idc-container

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! You are very lucky! I tried to get that one on Netgalley but I was sadly unqualified!

      Delete
  3. Nice list. The only book I've read from you pile was Grave Mercy.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know that one will be fantastic. Can't wait.

      Delete
  4. I loved Grave Mercy, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am sure I will. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. New follower! Grave Mercy looks soooo good! Enjoy all those reads! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/05/stocking-shelves-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^__^ looks like a good haul. You'll have to tell me what you thought of it. I haven't read it yet, however it looks interesting.

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be posting reviews of what I think of these!

      Delete
  7. You have to let me know how Grave Mercy is one you've finished it! I've been dying to read that book for quite some time now, but my TBR pile is too big for me to go out and get it. :( lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I will definitely post a review once I am done with it! And I am totally there with you when it comes to long and tall piles of tbr.

      Delete
  8. Ooh I got Grave Mercy a couple of weeks ago after hearing such great things about it. Shift sounds really good as well.
    Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I sincerely believe I will enjoy them all!

      Delete
  9. I can't wait to read Grave Mercy! It looks SO good, and I've only heard great things about it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it should be excellent. You have got to love a historical fiction that is exciting and that is all I have heard this is!

      Delete
  10. I read Touching Spirit Bear a few years ago and loved it! Grave Mercy looks really great, too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would HIGHLY recommend Looking for Alaska. It's one of my all time favorite books and John Green is an amazing author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been meaning to read that so don't worry it is on my tbr list. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete