Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hello everyone! This week the book I am waiting on the most is...Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols

Goodreads:
A sexy and poignant romantic tale of a young daredevil pilot caught between two brothers.


High school senior Leah Jones loves nothing more than flying. While she’s in the air, it’s easy to forget life with her absentee mother at the low-rent end of a South Carolina beach town. When her flight instructor, Mr. Hall, hires her to fly for his banner advertising business, she sees it as her ticket out of the trailer park. And when he dies suddenly, she’s afraid her flying career is gone forever.    

But Mr. Hall’s teenage sons, golden boy Alec and adrenaline junkie Grayson, are determined to keep the banner planes flying. Though Leah has crushed on Grayson for years, she’s leery of getting involved in what now seems like a doomed business — until Grayson betrays her by digging up her most damning secret. Holding it over her head, he forces her to fly for secret reasons of his own, reasons involving Alec. Now Leah finds herself drawn into a battle between brothers — and the consequences could be deadly.

Waiting for this book could just bring on the apocalypse. I am going to have zero fingernails by the time this book is released. Maybe I will have to talk my lovely friend into letting me have her ARC of this, so I can finally put all my pain to rest.

Let me know what book you are waiting on or send me a link to your post! I would love to check it out!

17 comments:

  1. You are right... This sounds totally awesome!

    A battle between brothers with a girl who sees her dream in the skies? Amazing formula for a flawless read. Great choice :)

    Here's my WoW!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for this! Luckily I am on a tour for this book so I should get it before it's released date.

      I love the idea that her passion is flying. It should really be exhilarating.

      Delete
  2. I'm really excited for this book too!! First off, the cover is just gorgeous, and that alone could make me want the book badly. But, the synopsis sounds really good to! I love that it's centered around flying- I've never read a book that's been about flying an airplane. I'm seriously so excited to read this book! Awesome pick. =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. This should be a wonderful read. When I saw the cover my mouth flopped open. I was like 'I need that book!' I literally clicked over to Barnes and Noble online so quickly my computer froze for a minute. And that was when I found out it doesn't come out for forever!

      Delete
  3. I've never read any of Jennifer Echols books, but this sounds really good! I'm a new follower. Here is my WOW:
    http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-weird-things.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I have never read any of her books either. I hear from a fellow reviewer though that this book is different than Echols normal style and a five star read. So I am so excited to read it!

      Delete
  4. Jen Echols is a pretty good writer :) I have read a couple of her books and thoroughly enjoyed them. Gotta add this one to my list :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW and following! I just followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow back! I am glad you think she is pretty good. I have actually never read any of her books. After I read this one, I am sure I will be picking up a few of her other novels for sure.

      Delete
  5. This one is going to be amazing, I can just tell! I haven't read anything by this author before, but I will have to soon!

    New Follower :)
    Claire Reads WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I am in pain waiting for this book. The cover is so intoxicating. I just know after I read it I am going to want to go flying! Books like this just do that to you.

      Delete
  6. This was sounds really intersting and dramatic, plus it involved my residing state South Carolina :) Great blog, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I am so excited for this book.

      Delete
  7. I have heard some good and bad things about this book, but, I really wanna check it out because I don't read enough contemporary lol.

    My Wow: youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

    your newest follower,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds really good! And I love the cover, so simple and yet it says so much. Great pick! Adding this to my GoodReads for sure.

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I'm so excited for this book! Jennifer Echols is one of my favorite contemporary authors and Such a Rush sounds great! Great choice this week :) Check out my WOW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks really awesome. I've only read one other book by Echols before, but it was amazing (5 stars!) so I'd love to read some more of her work. Great choice!

    By the way, I just love the name of your blog. :)
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really excited about this one too. I've had it on my TBR list for awhile.

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete